What is Orientation?
- Action or effect of guiding, determining or showing the direction, the way forward.
- Indication of the place where you are: sense of orientation.
- Meeting of the precepts that must be fulfilled: orientation for the project.
- [Figurado] Direction that drives someone towards a certain thing; impulse: music orientation.
- Direction of cardinal points: cardinal orientation.
- Position of an object in relation to cardinal points.
- Direction facing East; orientalization.
- [Marinha] Arrangement of the lintels to allow the sails to receive the wind from the most favorable direction.
- [Anatomia] Place that an organ occupies in relation to its axis.
What does the Bible say about Orientation?
God's Word is the source of all wisdom and orientation. Put the Bible as the true instruction manual for eternal life!
In no way does the word of God come back empty. When we read the Bible, God speaks to us and guides us through the Holy Spirit.
The word of God is complete, efficient in exhortation and guidance. In it we see how much God cares for us and how much He wants to guide us in His path, which generates fruit, joy and gives us salvation.
Lead the humble in justice
and teach them their way Psalm 25:9.
"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not harm, plans to give you hope and a future" Jeremiah 29:11.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart
and do not lean
in your own understanding; acknowledge the Lord
in all its ways,
and He will make your paths straight.