Bible study Daily, explanation and encouragement - Leviticus
BE HOLY IN ALL YOUR WAY OF LIVING.
Sanctification is the essential foundation for every Christian who wants to please God and become a true citizen of Heaven.
Strive for peace with all men, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord (Hebrews 12:14).
Since creation, God wanted a holy people. Wished for special communion (WALKING WITH PEOPLE).
God's nature sets limits: His holy character does not allow contamination.
SANCTIFICATION is the best praise we give to God.
Through attitudes, actions and thoughts!
- We are in the world, but we are not of the world.
- Our address here is temporary, eternity is in Heaven.
TODAY'S SANCTIFICATION REVEALS TOMORROW'S WONDERS!
Sanctification requires dedication!
THE CHARACTER OF GOD DOES EVERYTHING THAT IS CONSECRATED.
Sanctified through faith by union with Christ. By the blood of Jesus, by the Word, by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Without sanctification, God will not answer our prayers.
God never says a word to make us feel bad about ourselves. The real conviction of sin that comes from God is something positive that takes us to a new level of holiness.
The devil's condemnation pushes us down under a weight that crushes us so that we cannot even hear the voice of God. If you feel that God is telling you something about your behavior, how do you know that God is speaking?
You will know why He will not shame you or put you down, but will motivate and empower you to change. I could not progress until I learned to tell the difference between conviction of sin and condemnation, and I believe the same thing happens to you.
Remember: conviction makes you aware of a problem and then lifts you out of that situation. Conviction makes you feel guilty, pushes you down and keeps you “in” the problem.
- TI urge you to be a person full of gratitude. The Bible says that we must give thanks to God in any and all circumstances (Thessalonians 5:18). This means that we must not complain, murmur, grumble or negative point out mistakes, no matter what is happening in our lives. Whimpering demonstrates that we do nt have faith in God's ability to make things better, but gratitude opens the door to his blessings.
- I WILL SEND YOU RAIN IN THE RIGHT SEASON— When is the right season? Here it is spring and autumn. I believe that is when God knows we are ready, when everyone else involved is ready, and when it all fits into the overall plan He has laid out. God has a unique plan for our individual lives, but he also has a general plan for the entire world.
- God does not pressure, push, manipulate or force people. He orients, guides, encourages and suggests. Afterwards, each individual is responsible for surrendering his will to Him so that He can accomplish His purpose.
- Our waiting is easier to bear when we believe that God's timing is perfect, and that He is never one day late. Whatever the reason for the delay, Galatians 6:9 encourages us: "And let us not grow weary in well-doing, for in due season we shall reap, IF WE DO NOT LOSE HEART. under the mighty hand of God, that He may lift us up IN TIME".
- God's timing is perfect, and getting frustrated would not make Him rush! Enjoy today, because right now, that is all you have got!